Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Books I'd Like To See Made Into A Movie
1.  Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta.  There is just enough action, mystery and drama to hook a large crowd.  I would love to see this on the big screen but I am deeply scared that I'd dislike their interpretation.
Jellicoe Road
 
2. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys.  I could see this being a very powerful movie that a lot of people would enjoy.  It's a very well written novel and I'd love to see that elegance on screen.
Between Shades of Grey
3. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen.  With just a touch of magic this book would make a wonderful movie.  It's light, fun, and I think people would really enjoy it.
Garden Spells
4. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray.  I thought that not only was this book hilarious, but it also conveyed a great message.  These are the types of movies we need more of.
Beauty Queens
5.  Perfect Chemisty by Simone Elkeles.  I'm not going to lie.  This one I want made into a movie just so I can watch Alex over and over again! 
Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)
That's all I got for today, but I'm excited to see what everyone else will chose. 

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Perfect Chemistry! Great list! :D

    Drop by my Top 10?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Garden Spells, it would make a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't read any of these but i do own a couple of them. i hear really good things about perfect chemistry. thanks for sharing your list.

    my top ten tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doooooood, when I met Simone Elkeles, that is the one thing I begged her for!! I need my Fuentes brothers on the big screen. I'm already addicted to their YouTube videos. Have you watched the behind the scenes stuff? Those guys are super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Perfect Chemistry would make a great movie!

    I still have to read something by Melina Marchetta. I think her books are recommended to me more often than any others.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.