Friday, July 22, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.

           My answer to this week's Follow Friday question:


Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?

I just did a post very similar to this for Top Ten Tuesday.  You can view my entire list here.  As for my top three they would be

1. J.K. Rowling.  I'm sure this is a popular answer so there is really no need for an explanation.
J.K. Rowling



2. Stephanie Perkins.  She seems like she'd be so much fun to hang out with...plus she's got blue hair (and pulls it off really well), how cool is that?

3. Pittacus Lore (and yes I mean the actual Pittacus Lore and not James Frey and Jobie Hughes).  I'd be the first person to have dinner with an alian...I wonder what we'd eat?

How about you?  What authors would you like to have dinner with?

9 comments:

  1. Lol i like your picks, ill have to look up those authors =)

    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-hop-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose JKR too, it's obvious but I bet she'd be amazing to chat to. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'm hopping through and following you.

    Have a great weekend!

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pittacus Lore and JK Rowling are such talented writers! It would be so awesome to meet them! Nice picks :) Here's my FF if you want to check it out!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm a new follower hopping by!

    Oh yeah, I've seen JK on a lot of lists (she's also on mine), but she is an amazing writer.

    Happy weekend. :) My full answer can be found here!

    Rebecca at Kinde Fever

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also chose JKR, but it's so easy to as she's such an amazing person. And I haven't read any Stephanie Perkins (she does the Anna and the French Kiss series, right?) yet but I'm looking forward to doing so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I agree that Stephanie makes blue streaks look really hip and cool...and not teenagery.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. Happy Belated FF from a new follower. Interesting choices. Dinner with an alien would definitely be interesting to watch.

    http://shikiharu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't recognize the second and third authors you listed. I'll give them a lookie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.